A position is open in our Walker County Adult Division located in Jasper, Alabama, for a Full Time Master Level Therapist of Day Treatment Adult Outpatient. This position can be discussed in more depth during the interview.
- Master's degree in psychology, counseling, or social work.
- Must be proficient in Word Processing, Excel, and type 40+ wpm.
- A current/valid non-expired driver's license or state-issued ID card. If the position requires driving, you must be a minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Starting Salary: $Salary will be discussed at the interview.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM
Location: 1100 7th Ave Jasper, AL 35501
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!