Responsible for the overall functioning of the residential group homes, including compliance with all standards of operation by regulatory agencies, supervision of the program staff, and compliance with expected competencies. This includes the development and implementation of quality programs and the operation of programs and services in a fiscally responsible manner. This position is also responsible for counseling individuals or groups and developing and implementing a therapeutic treatment plan.
- Master's degree in psychology, counseling, or social work and 1-3+ years experience. (Residential supervisory experience preferred.)
- Must be proficient in Word processing and type 40+ wpm.
- Current/valid non-expired driver's license. Will drive on behalf of the center. To meet driving qualifications, you must be minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m., on-call. These group homes operate 24/7; there will be times when the Residential Director may need to respond to situations outside of normal hours. This will be discussed in more detail at the interview.
Location: Walker County
Salary: Salary will be discussed during interview
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!
NWAMHC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other prohibited characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.