Master Level Therapist Mobile Crisis position is open in Winston/Marion County.
The position is responsible for counseling individuals or groups, developing and implementing a therapeutic treatment plan, providing family support, and providing education. Will explain job duties more in depth during the interview.
Requirements: Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling is required; type 40+ wpm; word processing and Excel skills are required. Will accept a new graduate. You must also have a current/valid driver's license, be a minimum age of 21, have an insurable driving record, and be willing to drive on behalf of the center.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM (as needed on Saturday and Sunday.)
Location: Winston/Marion County, Alabama. This position is NOT a remote position.
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!