A master's level position is open at Awakening Recovery - Jasper in our Walker County Substance Use Disorder Services Division. This position can be discussed in more depth during the interview.
Requirements: Master's degree in psychology, counseling, or social work; 1-3+ years of experience; and a license or SUD certification in SUD. Must be knowledgeable in Word processing and type 40+wpm. To meet driving qualifications, you must have a current/valid driver's license, be a minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record to utilize company vehicles.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM
Starting Salary: $ Salary will be discussed at interview
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!