Job duties include providing effective supervision and emergency intervention in the residential setting, along with household chores and transporting clients as needed. Must be able to accurately and timely document services provided.
- A bachelor's degree with 1-3+ years of experience.
- Current/valid driver's license. To meet driving requirements, you must be at least 21 years of age and have an insurable driving record.
- Must be proficient in word processing, Excel spreadsheets, and typing at a rate of at least 40+wpm.
- Must receive a SUD Certificate.
Starting Rate: Discussed in Interview
Location: Awakening Recovery 593 Highway 78, Jasper, AL. 35501
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!