Job duties include providing individual and group support and working with individuals. Help with linkage to treatment and community resources. Meet with individuals in hospital settings and in the community.
Requirements: This position is either for a SUD recovering individual with 2 years of verified sobriety program and High School Diploma/GED or for a Bachelor degree candidate. Recovery status is not an issue. You must have a current/valid driver's license, and must be 21 years of age or older with a good driving record to meet driving insurability requirements, if the position requires driving. Type 40+wpm, and be proficient in Word Processing and Excel.
Starting Rate: Will be discussed during interview
Schedule: Will be discussed during interview
Location: Winston County
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!