This position is responsible for counseling individuals or groups, developing and implementing a therapeutic treatment plan, provide family support and education. The children who participate in this program are enrolled in counseling and treatment for behavioral issues. This position can be discussed in more depth during the interview.
- A master's degree in psychology, counseling, or social work that includes an internship and 1-3+ years of experience.
- Must be proficient in Word Processing, Excel, and type 40+ wpm.
- Current/Valid non-expired driver's license.
- This position requires driving, you must be a minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Pay Rate: Salary will be discussed in interview
Location: Fayette County, Alabama - This is NOT a remote position.
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!