This position is responsible for counseling individuals or groups, developing and implementing a therapeutic treatment plan, providing family support, and providing education.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a mental health related field and 1+ year of post-graduation direct service in mental illness relevant experience or a current/valid RN nursing license in the State of Alabama with 1+ year of post-graduation direct service in mental illness relevant experience
- Knowledge of computer skills, including computer software programs such as Word Processing and Excel, and typing at 40+ wpm.
- Current/valid non-expired driver's license.
Pay Rate: Will be discussed during the interview.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8AM-4PM
Location: 204 1st Court NW Fayette, Alabama 35555
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!