*THIS IN NOT A REMOTE POSTION
*$2,000 RETENTION BONUS* The employee will receive half after completing 6 months of employment and the remaining half after 1 year of employment.
JOIN OUR TEAM of passionate and motivated people making a difference in the lives of others! We are currently seeking a self-motivated professional to manage residential programs for adults with developmental disabilities. Responsibilities include coordination of program services and supervision of direct service staff.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in a human services field or a current/valid RN nursing license in the State of Alabama; no experience required. QDDP Certification and experience are a plus. Knowledge of Word Processing and Excel. This position requires a driver. To meet driving qualifications, you must have a current/valid non-expired driver's license, be a minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record to utilize company vehicles.
Pay Rate: Will be discussed during the interview.
Schedule: Typically Monday-Friday; we will discuss further in the interview.
Location: Cordova, Walker County, Alabama
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term Life Insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!