*$5,000 RETENTION BONUS* The employee will receive half after completing 6 months of employment and the remaining half after 1 year of employment.
Master's Level Position open in our Walker County Adult Division located in Jasper, Alabama, for a Full Time Master Level Therapist of Day Treatment Adult Outpatient.
Requirements: Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling is required; Experience is preferred, but a new grad will be considered; word processing skills required. You must also have a current/valid driver's license or Identification card.
Starting Salary: $Salary will be discussed at the interview.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM
Location: 1100 7th Ave Jasper, AL 35501
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!