This position is responsible for counseling individuals or groups, developing and implementing a therapeutic treatment plan, provide family support and education. This position can be discussed in more depth during the interview.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Salary: Salary will be discussed during interview
- Master's degree in psychology, counseling, or social work.
- Must be proficient in Word Processing, Excel, and type 40+ wpm.
- Current/valid non-expired driver's license.
- This position requires driving, you must be a minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Location: 284 Sasser Drive Hamilton, Alabama 35570
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!