Master's Level Position open in our Lamar County Adult Division for a Full Time Master Level Outpatient Therapist.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM
Requirements: Master's degree in psychology, counseling, or social work and will accept new grad. Must be proficient in Word Processing and type 40+wpm. Current/Valid driver's license. Will drive on behalf of the center, to meet driving qualifications, you must be minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Salary: will be discussed at interview
Location: Lamar Outpatient 1626 County Road 9, Vernon, AL 35592
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!