This position includes direct care of our clients attending day treatment at Walker Outpatient. Duties include teaching in our day treatment classes at the center, traveling to group homes to teach, cooking as needed, and helping in other areas such as medication administration, transportation of clients, accurately and timely documenting log books and activities, and instructing individuals on basic living skills. Job duties will be explained in more depth during the interview. Paid job training is provided.
Requirements: You must have a high school diploma/GED (transcripts) from a state accredited school/source. To meet driving qualifications, you must have a current/valid driver's license, be minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Pay Rate: $10.00/hr
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8AM-4PM
Location: 1100 7th Avenue Jasper, AL 35501
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!