This position includes transporting and providing direct care for our mentally ill clients attending day treatment. Job duties will be explained in more depth during the interview. Paid job training is provided.
Requirements: You must have a high school diploma/GED (transcripts) from a state accredited school/source. To meet driving qualifications, you must have a current/valid driver's license, be minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Starting Pay Rate: $10.00/hr
Location: 71 Carraway Drive Haleyville, Al 35565
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!