You are responsible for providing care and services, including meal preparation, cleaning, medication administration, and other duties as assigned. Ability to accurately and timely document interactions with clients and medication administration logs. Paid job training is provided.
Requirements: High School Diploma/GED from a state accredited school or source; a current/valid driver's license/state issued identification card. You will drive on behalf of the center. To meet driving qualifications, you must be minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Schedule: Monday–Friday 7:30AM-3:30PM
Starting Pay Rate: $10.00/hr
Location: 3060 Steel Street Hamilton Alabama 35570
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!