*$5,000 RETENTION BONUS* The employee will receive half after completing 6 months of employment and the remaining half after 1 year of employment.
Position is responsible for counseling individuals or groups, developing and implementing a therapeutic treatment plan, provide family support and education.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8AM-4PM
Salary: Salary will be discussed during interview
Requirements: Master's degree in psychology, counseling, or social work. No experience required. Must be proficient in Word Processing, Excel, and type 40+wpm. Current/valid driver's license. Will drive on behalf of the center, to meet driving qualifications, you must be minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Location: 284 Sasser Drive Hamilton, Alabama 35570
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!