Perform prescribed medical treatment and personal care services for clients in a mental health center's residential setting. Participate in the implementation, evaluation, and modification of the client's service plan. Administer the client's medication program as prescribed based with Center policies and procedures. Assist with vital sign and blood sugar level monitoring. Assist with admissions and discharges. Structure and monitor the personal and leisure activities of the client. Provide family support and education. Provide for clients' and staff's safety.
- Must possess a current/valid LPN nursing license in the State of Alabama.
- Will accept a new graduate. Experience is preferred but not required.
- Current/valid non-expired driver's license.
- Will drive on behalf of the center, to meet driving qualifications, you must be minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record
- Experience with Microsoft Word Processing.
(1) Part Time Weekend Night Shift available, will discuss more during interview
Starting Pay Rate: $20.00+ per hour. Shift differential available.
Location: Crisis Residential Unit 9558 Hwy 124 Carbon Hill, Alabama
Part Time Benefits Include:
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System