*$2,000 RETENTION BONUS* The employee will receive half after completing 6 months of employment and the remaining half after 1 year of employment.
Perform prescribed medical treatment and personal care services for clients in a mental health center's residential setting. Participate in the implementation, evaluation, and modification of the client's service plan. Administer the client's medication program as prescribed based with Center policies and procedures. Assist with vital sign and blood sugar level monitoring. Assist with admissions and discharges. Structure and monitor the personal and leisure activities of the client. Provide family support and education. Provide for clients' and staff's safety.
Requirements: Must have a current/valid LPN nursing license in the State of Alabama, will accept a new grad. Current/Valid driver's license.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 12:00am-8:00am
Starting Pay Rate: $20.00+ per hour. Shift differential available.
Location: Crisis Residential Unit 9558 Hwy 124 Carbon Hill, Alabama
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!