This person will handle the day-to-day operations of Microsoft O365 in the IT department as well as routine interactions with staff and the public in a supportive role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Take all helpdesk tickets related to Exchange Server, Azure AD, OneDrive, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Will remote connect to end users on a regular basis, helping them with various Microsoft O365 issues
- Will be responsible for seeing that Microsoft OneDrive is being utilized by all O365 users
- Will assist in implementing identity management across the NWAMHC organization using Microsoft Azure AD and Microsoft Intune
- Will be responsible for managing password policies for Azure AD authenticated users
- Will be responsible for onboarding and offboarding users from Microsoft O356
- Will be responsible for implementing multi-factor authentication across the NWAMHC organization
- Will become familiar with HIPAA compliance regarding the privacy and security of digital assets and processes stored in and as part of Microsoft O365
- Assist CFO with request as needed.
- Any other task or request from supervisor.
Education, Licenses, Certificates, Registrations, and Required/Desired Experience
- A high school diploma or GED from an accredited school.
- Valid and current Driver's License.
- Experience setting up and implementing Azure Active Directory Groups and Group Membership required.
- Experience using Microsoft Intune for identity management required.
- Experience troubleshooting issues that can occur in O365 products required.
- Experienced troubleshooting email rules inside of the Exchange Server on O365 preferred.
- Any Microsoft 365 certification would be desirable but not required, provided there is adequate experience.
- Below is a list of exams that would also be desirable but not required:
‣ ExamAZ-900 - Azure - Administrator Beginner
‣ ExamSC-300 - Azure - Administrator Intermediate
‣ ExamMS-102 - Microsoft 365 Administrator Advanced
- A+ and Network+ certifications, preferred
Pay Rate: Will be discussed at interview
Schedule: Full Time 8am-5pm
Location: Jasper Business Office 1100 7th Avenue Jasper, Alabama 35501
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!