Full Time Bachelor Level co-therapist position responsible for visiting clients in their home and/or community setting, developing a systematic written case plan, establishing links between the consumer and service providers, and completes appropriate and timely documentation. This position provides therapy services as part of a two person team. This position can be discussed in more depth during the interview.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM, will have after hours appointment availability, including weekend crisis.
- Bachelor's in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling. Will accept a new graduate. Experience working with children is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Word Processing, Excel, and type 40+ wpm.
- Current/Valid non-expired driver's license.
- This position requires driving, you must be a minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Address: 1435 North Military Street Hamilton, Alabama 35570
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!