*$2,000 RETENTION BONUS* The employee will receive half after completing 6 months of employment and the remaining half after 1 year of employment.
This position is responsible for referral, needs assessment, care plan development, outreach, and implementing and tracking services for children and adolescents. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to: completing an assessment; case planning that mirrors the assessment/reassessment; and schedules based on the individual's needs, service linkage, social support, monitoring, and transportation provision. This position is primarily performed as a team operation. A case manager and a master’s level therapist comprise the team and function together effectively to provide therapeutic services. You must be willing to be trained to administer medications. This position can be discussed in more depth during the interview.
- Must possess at least a bachelor's degree in a human services field.
- Will accept a new graduate. Experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of computer skills, including computer software programs such as Word Processing and Excel, and typing at 40+ wpm.
- Current/valid non-expired driver's license.
- This position requires driving. To meet the driving requirements, you must be at least 21 and have an insurable driving record to utilize company vehicles.
Schedule: Will discuss during interview
Salary: Will discuss during interview
Location: Fayette County and Lamar County
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!
NWAMHC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other prohibited characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.