The Home Manager is responsible for ensuring that Basic Living Skills (BLS) training is provided for all clients in accordance with department guidelines, for staff meeting the required productivity levels, and for submitting the billing in a timely manner. Other duties will include supervising the staff who provide care and services such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, personal care, medication administration, and transporting. Paid job training is provided for CPR, first aid, and medication administration certification (MAC).
- Must have a high school diploma/GED (or transcripts) from a state accredited school/source and 1-3+ years of residential experience are required.
- A current/valid non-expired driver's license.
- This position requires driving, you must be a minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic knowledge and use of computer software and programs, such as the ability to demonstrate computer skills in Word processing and Excel.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m., unless needed for on-call duties working days, nights, or weekends.
Pay Rate: will be discussed in interview
Location: 5980 Hwy 159 Fayette, Alabama 35555
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!