A child case manager is responsible for counseling children and adolescents, developing and implementing a therapeutic treatment plan, providing family support and education, and tracking services for the individual. You must be willing to be trained to administer medications. This position can be discussed in more depth during the interview.
- A bachelor's in psychology, social work, or counseling.
- Will accept a new graduate. Experience working with children is preferred but not required.
- Must be proficient in Word Processing, Excel, and type 40+ wpm.
- Current/valid non-expired driver's license.
- This position requires driving. To meet the driving requirements, you must be at least 21 and have an insurable driving record to utilize company vehicles.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8AM–5PM, with some flexibility and on-call rotation.
Pay: Will discuss during interview.
Location: 1435 North Military Street Hamilton, AL 35570
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!