Job duties include providing individual and group support and working with individuals. Help with linkage to treatment and community resources. Meet with individuals in hospital settings and in the community.
Requirements: This position is either for a SUD recovering individual with 2 years of verified sobriety program and High School Diploma/GED or for a bachelor's degree candidate. Recovery status is not an issue. You must have a current/valid driver's license and must be 21 years of age or older with a good driving record to meet driving insurability requirements if the position requires driving. Type 40+ wpm and be proficient in Word Processing and Excel.
Starting Rate: Will be discussed during interview
Location: Awakening Recovery, 593 Highway 78, Jasper, AL. 35501
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!
NWAMHC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other prohibited characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.