The Master Level Preschool Day Treatment Coordinator position is responsible for maintaining a viable program, the coordination of the program, and providing a wide array of services, including the daily supervision of assigned staff. The children who participate in this program are enrolled in counseling and treatment for behavioral issues.
- A minimum of a Master's Degree in a mental health related field with (1) year of direct mental illness experience, (6) months of which must be in services for children.
- Must be proficient in Word Processing, Excel, and type 40+ wpm.
- Current/Valid non-expired driver's license. Will drive on behalf of the center. To meet driving qualifications, you must be minimum age of 21, and have an insurable driving record.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM, schedule will be discussed at interview
Pay Rate: Salary will be discussed at interview
Location: Hamilton Children's Services 1435 North Military Street Hamilton, AL 35570
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!