A case manager is responsible for referrals, needs assessment, care plan development, outreach, and implementing and tracking services for an individual. Must be willing to be trained to administer medications. This position can be discussed in more depth during the interview.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- Must possess at least a bachelor's degree.
- Will accept a new graduate. Experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of computer skills, including computer software programs such as Word Processing and Excel, and typing at 40+ wpm.
- Current/valid non-expired driver's license.
- This position requires driving. To meet the driving requirements, you must be at least 21 and have an insurable driving record.
Location: 9558 Hwy 124 Carbon Hill, AL 35549
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Local Government Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health insurance
- Guardian Dental, Vision, and Term life insurance
- Northwest provides a Guardian term life policy at no cost to you.
- Retirement Systems of Alabama (ERS) Employees' Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Earned Sick and Vacation Time
- And More Amazing Benefits!